24 December 2013

... and from Vincent Cross

Thanks to singer/ songwriter and bandleader Vincent Cross, now resident in New York, who sends his Christmas e-newsletter:

Dear Friends,

The end of the year is approaching, and I wanted to reach out with a hearty 'thank you'.

Your support over the years has kept me open to sharing the music that I hold so dear to my existence, and with the release of A town called Normal I've felt that I'm getting closer to creating the music that I've always wanted to hear.

Thanks for listening, and have a wonderful new year!




Download or order the CD from CDbaby or iTunes. 

Vincent Cross:Live on The Song
Check out this solo version of "Childish things' from my appearance on The Song this year. The full 30 minute show includes chatter about the songwriting process.

Contact Vincent by e-mail.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home